DISCLAIMER: It is crucial to read all food labels, EACH time you buy a product to double check the ingredients and disclosures –– manufacturers have been known to change recipes, sourced ingredients, processing facilities, handling/packaging procedures, etc. without warning. Never re-post anything from this blog without this disclaimer!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Brownberry/Arnold, Thomas, Entemanns, Freihofers, Boboli - NOT SAFE!

They bake varieties that contain nuts and nut flour and ground nuts.
Their facility risks cross contamination.
They recalled some varieties recently due to failure to disclose nut ingredients.
Given that, I'm not calling their labels reliable.

2 comments:

  1. All of George Weston Bakeries products are now "may contains" nuts or peanuts but this information is not on the label. This includes Arnold's, Freihofers, Boboli, Thomas, Brownberry, and Entenmann. (I posted on this not so long ago when I found out my beloved Thomas' English Muffins weren't "safe" for us anymore! So disappointing) Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jennifer B, as my blog is really just my own running notes to file! I will add to the title.

    ReplyDelete